If You Like…
- If you like an 11:00 am church service, “that’s when we start.”
- If you like a one-hour church service, “we are usually close.”
- If you like friendly people, “you are just like us.”
- If you like to sing, “we need you.”
- If you like historic neighborhoods, “we are one,” Seminole Heights.
- If you like organ music, “we have a new one.”
- If you like Starbucks & Krispy Kreme donuts, “you will love after church socials.”
- If you look forward to coming back next week, “you are one of us.”
- If you have considered a Memorial Garden, “we have one.”
- If you want to get married, “our church is very photogenic.”
Donate a “Tile” to St. Paul’s Roof Fund!
St. Paul Lutheran is undergoing a capital campaign to preserve our historic building, built in 1950 to mirror Hillsborough High School across the street. Our mission remains strong, but our original roof has seen better days.
We have received a Hillsborough County grant to help “seal the envelope”, but it’s a matching funds grant. Our plans are for a new roof, removal and replacement of the mortar between the bricks, and resealing the stained glass windows. For this reason, we are appealing to our neighbors and friends to help. Your generosity in this effort will help us meet and exceed our goal.
Would you help us by donating a $10 roof “tile” or two and help us reach our goal of 3,000 “tiles”? With every donation, you will help us keep our beautiful building open to be a valuable resource to our neighborhood and community. It takes just minutes, by just clicking on the PayPal link.